Advertisement

Commuting By Bike To Work Everyday For 1 Month | The Good & Bad

Commuting By Bike To Work Everyday For 1 Month | The Good & Bad I recently started a new job here in Japan and decided that I would commute to work by bike everyday. It's 20km each way, so 40km a day, 200km a week, and 800km a month. I've been a competitive cyclist for most of the last decade and have done some short bicycle commuting, but this is my first time living a lifestyle as a dedicated bike commuter. In today's video I want to share my thoughts and tips, including advantages and disadvantages of bike commuting everyday, and how it's affected me.

For extra energy when I'm at work, I eat these protein cookies EVERYDAY.


I'm seriously in love with them, and you should buy them too so I can have some referral credit to buy more ;)

Help Support Our Channel - Early Video Access + Other Rewards
❤️ Patreon ❤️
👕 T-Shirts 👕 -

🛒 My Camera Gear 🛒


ðŸ’ŧ Blog ðŸ’ŧ
🎌 Learn Japanese 🎌
ðŸšī‍ Data Cranker ðŸšī‍ cycling calculation tools -

ðŸšĩ‍ Strava ðŸšĩ‍
🖞️ Instagram 🖞️
👍 Facebook 👍
ðŸĪ Twitter ðŸĪ

📧 Email 📧 twowheelcruise@gmail.com

#bicyclecommute #commutebybike #cyclingjapan

cycling japan,cycling in japan,two wheel cruise,commuting by bike,commuting by bike to work,commuting by bicycle,commute,bicycle ride,japan,bike ride in japan,commute to work by bike,cycling,bicycle commuting,road bike,road bike japan,commute road bike,road bike commuting,ロマドバã‚Īã‚Ŋ,ロマドバã‚Īã‚Ŋ 通å‹Ī,通å‹Ī,ã‚ĩã‚Īã‚Ŋナãƒģグ,臩čŧĒčŧŠ,臩čŧĒčŧŠé€šå‹Ī,cycling japan 2019,cycling tips,commuting,bike to work,commuter,bike,bikes,sports,twc,japan cyclist,cyclist,travel by bike,commuting by bike tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments