Advertisement

COMBAT SHOTGUN PUTTING IN WORK, HIGH KILL SOLID GOLD WIN-FORTNITE #ParallelSZN

COMBAT SHOTGUN PUTTING IN WORK, HIGH KILL SOLID GOLD WIN-FORTNITE #ParallelSZN Solid gold is back, you know what that means. Crazy good high kill games that we all can enjoy. I love Solid Gold mainly because of my Golden Scar and many other gold weapons. I found out that using the new Combat Shot gun is not that bad after all, and I drop a high kill with it as well. I hope you all go to enjoy this great vid as always.

fortnite battle royale,battle royale,fortnite tips,how to win fortnite,fortnite gameplay,Solid gold,solid gold solo,solid gold fortnite,solid gold fortnite live,fortnite wins,friday fortnite,faze,parallel,tfue,ali a,pc,fortnite pc,parallel lix,parallel plu,parallel cnnr,faze jarvis,parallel spencer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments