Advertisement

CHOOSING MY WRESTLEMANIA OPPONENT!! - WWE 2K19 My Career Mode

CHOOSING MY WRESTLEMANIA OPPONENT!! - WWE 2K19 My Career Mode In this WWE 2K19 My Career Universe video, Brandon Collins will be choosing his WrestleMania opponent! Who will it be?!

Thank you to UpTime Energy for sponsoring this video! Try their new flavor "Blood Orange" at a 7-11 near you!

Rock the merch!
- Send a picture of you with the merch for a shout out!

Spartan Wear!
- Send a picture of you with the merch for a shout out!

💯 Make sure you LIKE the video and make sure you're SUBSCRIBED and turn on post notifications so you never miss an upload!
- Subscribe :)

🗣 Become a member today and join the Spartans!

- If on mobile or any unsupported device, click this link:


📢 Follow Me!
•SUBSCRIBE:
•INSTAGRAM:
•TWITTER:
•SNAPCHAT:

📧 My Business Email: etrauma214@gmail.com
Serious Inquiries Only!

🎫 Want awesome seats for a concert, sporting event, etc? Head over to and search your event. At checkout, use code "SGBRANDON" to get $20 back on your first order!

😀 Thanks for watching!
- BrandonDoesEverything :)

BrandonDoesEverything,wwe 2k19 my career universe,wwe 2k19 my career mode,wwe 2k19,my career mode,my career universe,wwe 2k19 wwe championship,wwe 2k19 championship,wwe 2k19 title match,wwe 2k19 cash in,wwe 2k19 career mode,wwe 2k19 my career promos,wwe 2k19 my career cutscenes,wwe 2k19 gameplay,wwe,2k19,my career,wwe my career,wwe 2k19 brandon collins,brandon collymore,wwe 2k19 mycareer universe brandon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments