Advertisement

WOW!! it's Wrong!! Remember he came to me First! why Should i let it Go!! (NO!!)

WOW!! it's Wrong!! Remember he came to me First! why Should i let it Go!! (NO!!) PLEASE READ AND LOOK AT LINK'S BEFORE YOU MAKE A SILLY ASS OF YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENTS! THANKS! liemeewatcher,....REMEMBER!!,.... HE CAME TO ME FIRST!! REMEMBER THAT!! SO NOW I AM DOING SOMETHING ABOUT ITl!! I AM WRONG! ,....................NO!!,..... I AM RIGHT!!,... PEOPLE CAN'T GO AROUND DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING!,...... all coming soon even IF it!! is saying its the other person , they are trying to blag there way out! so why am i doing what i am doing!!,.... it is because he started this (NEARLY A YEAR AGO!! ) I LEFT IT BUT HE KEPT ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON! GET MY DRIFT! he is wrong very wrong!
for a better understanding go see these! ,.. go have a look at these and read comments ,...




this is some (ONLY A LITTLE!!) of what HAS been going on!! YOU/ he came to me like a toddler that can't have a second biscuit! anyway video'S coming. soon very soon! KARMA!! LOL! ALL WILL BE OUT SOON! I MADE TIME FOR THIS ! I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!! ,............liemeewatcher! i respect john! ,......but i am not him!!

troll,ufo,moon,KARMA!!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments