Advertisement

Why Mental Health Awareness Matters

Why Mental Health Awareness Matters After revealing to my employer that I have a condition that interferes with my ability to work and seeking FMLA protection, which is Generalized Anxiety Disorder, they've started disciplinary action against me. My son who also suffers from anxiety was made to be tested for ADHD, Autism, and for Special Ed. Placement because his teachers didn't have experience with mental health issues in children. This is why mental health awareness is so important. People are losing their ability to provide for their families and to grow up without judgement because of a lack of awareness and discrimination. I'm asking you to please help me educate as many people as possible about mental health so we can end the stigma!

stress,anxiety,mental health,awareness,gad,Generalized anxiety Disorder,employer,school,help,stigma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments