Advertisement

Vlog 1 - My fat to fit journey thus far

Vlog 1 - My fat to fit journey thus far Balal here, and i am currently 49 days into my fat to fit transformation. I am 7kg / 15lbs down so far and have a long way to go.
I've decided to pick my GoPro up and document my progress which will allow me to interact with you guys and allow us to motivate each other!
Add me on instagram: balallifts

1 stone weight loss,weight loss,fat to fit transformation,fat to fit,fatloss transformation,fatloss,1 stone in a week,1 stone in a month,1 stone of fat,fat to fit transformation men,fat to muscle transformation,vw golf mk6 r,golf mk6 r,mk6 r,r-tech,fitness vlog,400bhp golf r,golf r,pov,fat to fit men,fat to fit at 30,fat to fit at 50,fat to fit in 6 months,images of fat to fit,fat to fit before and after,bodybuilding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments