Advertisement

PWA (progressive web apps) vs RWD in 2019

PWA (progressive web apps) vs RWD in 2019 What is a progressive web app, and why HTML5 makes the web stack, the most important development stack in the game.

PWA is short for: Progressive Web App. PWA I believe, will be a major contributing factor to the slow demise of the native mobile developer.

RWD is short for: Responsive Web Design.

Some useful links:


My take on Swift development:


My popular courses:
Learn web development fast:
Learn Python 3 fast:

My business courses:
Complete Freelancer:
Complete Entrepreneur:

My social links:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Thanks!

Stef

#pwa #mobiledevelopment #html5 #progressivewebapp

pwa,progressivewebapp,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Very nice blog.
    As in the IT industry PWA i.e. Progressive Web Application development is on a boom and you shared the details and experience on the same topic. It is really a great blog to understand about PWA. I was searching for the progressive web application development company and got this blog.
    Thanks for sharing such a great blog.
    PWA Development Company
    PWA Development Services

    ReplyDelete