Advertisement

Perspective/Perspectives

Perspective/Perspectives Find doing this shit cringe at the moment but I know I can get better please motivate me
Lyrics .
Perspective

Uh
Aye
Uh
Uh I don’t really how to feel Yh

this fucking sickness inside my head always seems to frost and then melts

Hm then comes Back uh like a boomerang inside of your fucking head

The feeling of being schizophrenic while everything moves fast in your head

Mm fucking hate this perspective of live I fucking perspective of people’s thoughts on a troubled mind

that has went years in a desert without someone
Hate to feel distance between some people

and life and no one could undervalue me cause they don’t know the two perspectives of life what a ridiculous feeling right ahah

Mm very stupid why idk it’s a stupid thought in your mind underestimate me,

mates underestimate me cause the things I say I promise you I am not crazy

I just evolved into a human just a better someone just like u never ever let me succeed please just let me just see

u can not regulate me as a friend if the only thing you can do is make me feel like the 99% bad of me and the 1% good of me.

Uh but guess what I hate this life I’m a disgusting disgrace to me
My mum
Life’s such a bitch just like Jah said come fuck me me up pussy uh

I hate life and the people on this earth

you are the reason u make my life such hell you put me in the mud I was just a seed to help people and get nothing back in return like my boomerang

never came back and I never ever got out of the desert with someone I learnt to do it all by myself nigga no one had to teach me

Perspective/Perspectives

Post a Comment

0 Comments