Advertisement

MORE PEOPLE ACCUSE JAMES CHARLES OF CAT FISHING IN HIGH SCHOOL

MORE PEOPLE ACCUSE JAMES CHARLES OF CAT FISHING IN HIGH SCHOOL **THIS IS AN ALLEGATION**
Okay guys now that my butt is covered legally (because I'm not saying James really did cat fish these boys I am just saying other people said he did) lol moving on ... I can't believe this tweet from 2017 about James cat fishing, that is so crazy that nobody was able to find it until now. I find that one way more valid than the more recent ones. But now there is a total of 4 accounts that have tea on this. ALLEGEDLY James was doing this all on snapchat so I don't know how many recipes will start to appear (if there are any) but I can't wait to see how this all unfolds and if he will even address these claims.
--

ON A WHOLE OTHER NOTE THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 10K WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK GUYS I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU AND LOVE MAKING THESE TEA VIDEOS FOR YOU! I AM VIRTUALLY HUGGING ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!

--

Want to stay up to date? Follow my Instagram :
--

Related : James Charles, James Charles Cat Fish, James Charles Drama, Beauty Guru Drama, Drama Channel, Tea Channel, James Charles Met Gala 2019

#JamesCharles #Catfish

James charles,james charles drama,james charles cat fish,james charles tea,james charles met gala,james charles makeup,james charles tour,beauty guru drama,drama channel,tea channel,youtube tea,youtuber tea,gossip channel,entertainment news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments