Advertisement

Introduction to my channel and what I tend to do here l :D

Introduction to my channel and what I tend to do here l :D I always wanted to create a you tube channel just for fun and a hobby in my spare time so many people do it so thought I would too. I really enjoy playing retro video games sort of the games I grew up in the '90s but never been the best at playing them.

What I always wanted to find on youtube was the game lists for retro cheat devices and basically how to use them but I could never really find exactly what I wanted so thought if I ever wanted to create a channel that would be sort of my focus :D

I'm learning as I go along but I'm enjoying making these videos, getting better in terms of the sound, editing videos which hopefully the information I provide can help other people as well when it comes to buying cheat devices for retro consoles.

Currently what I tend to do on this channel is:

1: Game Lists for retro cheat disc, cartridges and recently Wii sd card and provide a website where I found cheat codes to be able to cheat on games.

2: A little written how-to guide on how to add cheats to these devices and how to get them up and running.

3: More recently I have been doing my top video games for consoles & games which I own and doing video game playthroughs while showing visually how to add cheat codes to a cheat device.

Anyway, hope you find my videos useful and like, dislike and subscribe as apparently disliking is also good for your channel I hear lol.

here

Post a Comment

0 Comments