Advertisement

Improving Metal Castings Through Better Gating

Improving Metal Castings Through Better Gating Today I try some new things to improve the quality of the surface finish of my metal castings. I also want to reduce inclusions and other flaws, and generally suck less at this melting metal thing. Do I succeed? Don't I always? No. No, I don't. And this is no exception. But there are some useful results, which is something.

Here's the lecture I talked about:
3d Printed files for the hammer:

Mailing Address:
1818 Milton Ave STE 100 #1973
Janesville, WI 53545-9998

We have a community Discord server. To join, click here:
Follow me on twitter at
Instagram:
Patreon:

Music: "Quirky Dog" by Kevin MacLeod.
#metalcasting

metal casting,sand casting,melting metal,pouring aluminum,metal casting process,metal casting for beginners,Paul's Garage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments