Advertisement

i let my parents pick my outfits for a week

i let my parents pick my outfits for a week In this video I let my parents pick my outfit for an entire week for school (on a school week) ... to be honest they didn't do so bad, but some of the outfits they chose I would not wear. Also my brother did pick my outfit on Friday so sorry if that's breaking the challenge.

last video


follow me☽
✰instagram➭_emilypaulichi
✰twitter➭emilyypaulichi
✰snapchat➭emilypaulichi
✰spotify ➭simplyemily365
✰dote➭emilypaulichi

b u i s n e s s i n q u i r e s o n l y -
- empaulichi@gmail.com

music♫
✰I don't own any of the music in this video

Current subscribers | 14,851 :)

as always i love you guys♡

emily paulichi

ootw,ootd,what i wore in a week,outfits of the week,school outfits,outfit ideas,school outfit ideas,what i wear to school,my pick my outfits for school,school week,bad idea,an entire week,emily,paulichi,aesthetic,tumblr,gym outfits,chill,inspiration,what to wear,2019,emilypaulichi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments