Advertisement

He's MUCH Stronger Than I Thought! Ultimate Challenger Battles!

He's MUCH Stronger Than I Thought! Ultimate Challenger Battles! ULTIMATE CHALLENGER BATTLES!
This Challengers Custom Frieza is definitely one of the best Friezas I've had to fight in forever and just to rival it's might, I had to pick FULL POWER BROLY!

The challenger for today is Mr KiLLZzz117 and here is the link to his awesome content:

If you enjoyed
the video leave a like on it, subscribe for more content like this and I will see you guys in the next video

steedoj,dragon ball z,dragon ball super,dragon ball z dokkan battle,dbz dokkan battle,dragon ball legends,steedoj xenoverse 2,dragon ball,xenoverse 2,dragon ball xenoverse 2,broly,frieza,xenoverse 2 broly,frieza xenoverse 2,ultimate challenger battles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments