Advertisement

Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes From Underground | The Most Advantageous Advantage | Core Concepts

Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes From Underground | The Most Advantageous Advantage | Core Concepts Get Dostoevsky's Notes From Underground -
Support my work here -
Philosophy tutorials -

This is a video in my new Core Concepts series -- designed to provide students and lifelong learners a brief discussion focused on one main concept from a classic philosophical text and thinker.

This Core Concept video focuses on Fyodor Dostoevsky's short work of existentialist literature, Notes from Underground, and specifically discusses what he calls the "most advantageous advantage", which outweighs all other advantages or perceived goods or values.

If you'd like to support my work producing videos like this, become a Patreon supporter! Here's the link to find out more - including the rewards I offer backers:

You can also make a direct contribution to help fund my ongoing educational projects, by clicking here:

If you're interested in philosophy tutorial sessions with me - especially on Dostoyevsky's thought and works - click here:

You can find a translation of the text I am using for this sequence on Dostoevsky's Notes From Underground -

#Dostoevsky #existentialism #underground

Lecture,Lesson,Talk,Education,Sadler,Philosophy,Learning,Reason,

Post a Comment

0 Comments