Advertisement

Former Treasury Secretary George Schultz: Trump is Doing a Terrific Job With the Economy

Former Treasury Secretary George Schultz: Trump is Doing a Terrific Job With the Economy I managed to catch-up with 98-year old George Schultz on Friday at the 2019 "Strategies For Monetary Policy: A Policy Conference" held at the Hoover Institution on the campus of Stanford University.

I asked him his thoughts on the current policies of President Trump. He told me that Trump was doing a terrific job with the economy but that he disagreed with Trump on immigration. He said that the country is not full as Trump claimed. He also said that by calling himself a tariff man, Trump was actually calling himself a tax man.

Robert Wenzel
Editor & Publisher
EconomicPolicyJournal.com
Visit me at:
Follow me on Twitter:
My Linked-in Profile:
Subscribe to the EPJ Daily Alert:
Books by Robert Wenzel:
My YouTube Channel Address:
About Robert Wenzel:

George Schultz,President Trump,Trump economics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments