Advertisement

First Week Of Term 3 // UK Physician Associate Student

First Week Of Term 3 // UK Physician Associate Student Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. So it's officially the final stretch and the last term of first year. I can't believe it. I struggled so much in this vlog to deal with procrastination and I wasn't as productive as I would have liked to be but hopefully, things get better and better. I loved meeting everyone who came in for their interview last week. Let me know where you are in your application journey.

Love Qualifed is a ministry dedicated to encouraging one another to experience the sovereign love of the one true God who has qualified us to be His beloved ones. If you would like to keep up with my journey, please do subscribe for more faith and lifestyle videos πŸ™‚

PA School Vlogs:
Biomedical Science Uni Vlogs:

Buy My Book:
Blog:
Etsy shop:
Instagram:

Check out my other amazing UK PA student friends below.
My Life As A PA:
My Journey To PA:
DoseOfElpis:

Thanks for watching.
Have a lovely day.
God bless
JoannyπŸ’–

Physician associate,physician associate student,pa school,pas school vlog,uk student pa,uk physician associate student,masters vlog,physician assistant,physician assistant student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments