Advertisement

As human population grows, more land is utilized threatening more species with extinction

As human population grows, more land is utilized threatening more species with extinction Science_Talk_with_Jim_Massa discusses the latest in science news and research.

Please support the work I do by becoming a patron at:



Please subscribe and hit the bell.

Please share this video. Help inform others of the work I do here.

Here's how you can support this work:

Please subscribe for $3 a month (or more) to see these videos and more and help support this work I do. In addition, I also upload videos exclusively on patreon only for my subscribers. These are videos that discuss in depth certain topics, prominent scientists and other features. Please tell others of my work and encourage them to support my work. Thank you for your support.

Science,Climate,Paleontology,Ecology,Fisheries,Space,Environment,Evolution,Extinction,Overpopulation,Land Use,

Post a Comment

0 Comments