Advertisement

2 MONTH ABROAD Q&A: Am I happy? The good & the not so good

2 MONTH ABROAD Q&A: Am I happy? The good & the not so good Hi lovely people! Literally, thanks for coming out to my Ted talk.

The past few weeks of May have been crazy busy and I just got to finishing up editing this video now. I also haven't had a good wifi connection for a week while I've been trying to upload.

This is a bit of a lengthy one, but I wanted to make a really raw video for you guys on some of the questions I’ve been asked during my time abroad along with a general update now that I’ve been abroad for over 2 months.

I’m here to show you the realities too, not just the good. I hope you enjoy this video and if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments below! I'm very grateful for all of the support I have gotten thus far. It can be intimidating posting content like this on here as a new YouTuber, so thank you so, so much.

Lots of love!

⚡️🌍 Follow me to see all of my adventures:
+ Instagram:
+ Blog:

Disclaimer- ♫ I do not own the rights to the music used in this video. All rights go to the owner. ♫

#abroad,#italy,#q&a,#update,#mentalhealth,#personaldevelopment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments