Advertisement

Why You Should Pick Mozzie Instead of Vigil Or Caveira

Why You Should Pick Mozzie Instead of Vigil Or Caveira Mozzie is an operator that I am playing more and more in Rainbow Six Siege. I tell you why he is a better option than Vigil or Caveira in many situations.

My 2nd Channel:


My PS4 controller is a Battle Beaver Customs.
Use code FLANK for discount.


My mouse, keyboard, headset, and mousepad are all Steel Series.
Use code FLANKED10 for 10% off.


My Twitch Channel:
The Hive Discord Server:
Twitter:
Email: getflankedmedia@gmail.com
End Screen Music: Killrude "Never Gonna Fail"
#RainbowSixSiege

rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege tips,rainbow six siege ranked tips,rainbow six siege tips for beginners,rainbow six siege mozzie,rainbow six siege vigil,rainbow six siege caveira,how to rank up in rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege best defenders,

Post a Comment

0 Comments