Advertisement

Week 16: Will YOU allow Yourself to Be A Miracle?

Week 16:  Will YOU allow Yourself to Be A Miracle? In the 16th week of our journey Tori will discuss the value of going deeper than the meaning we make of a single word like Miracle. Are we being people of integrity first? As we look at this weeks fable consider if we bring light or dark to the circumstances around us.

The fable of the week is Sun Sparkler - and the daily meditation and journaling can be found in the Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit.

In this year long video series; author Tori Hartman brings insight into the Fable of the week from her bestselling Chakra Wisdom Oracle Series: Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit: A 52-Week Journey of Self-Discovery with the Lost Fables.

-----
Join me on Patreon: www.Patreon.com/torihartman
Check out my website:
Check out my Facebook:
Check out the stuff I write: www.ChakraWisdomOracle.com/where-to-buy
Join me on Pinterest
I'm also on Twitter @ToriHartman

week16,Tori Hartman,Chakra,Chakra Wisdom Cards,Oracle Cards,Fables,Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards,Miracle,Chakra Oracle Cards,Intuition,Trusting My Intuition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments