Advertisement

Terrified that something will happen even though you have never fallen off? (FearLESS Friday Ep71)

Terrified that something will happen even though you have never fallen off? (FearLESS Friday Ep71) Hey, Fearless Superstars! Today, I'm going to answer the question, what do you do if you're terrified that something bad will happen to you and you will get hurt when you ride? Even if you've never fallen or hurt yourself riding before.

But before we do...Learn how you can have unshakable confidence on your horse and ride confidently with a smile on your face regardless of the situation with my free web class, "How to overcome your fear and ride confidently without feeling nervous, anxious and out of control" go to - to join this FREE class now!

This is called the "what if" game. People play the what if game. What if I get hurt? What if the horse bucks? What if the horse does something wrong? And I always tell my kids and myself and everyone around me and all my clients, "you can only play the what if game if you play it my way." Which is what if I have a great ride? What if I I'm the best person in the world? What if I'm a champion? What if my horse is perfect? What if I have too much fun when I'm ride?That's the only what if game you can play.

Like this video? SUBSCRIBE to join our community at FearLESS Mastery TV and start enjoying your riding the way you are meant to.

We hope you enjoy this video and learn lots from this lesson.

Until next week, happy and safe riding :)

FOLLOW ME AT:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
My YouTube channel:

natasha althoff,equestrian,grand prix,your riding success,sitting trot,fearless rider,horses,horse riding,dressage coach,grand prix rider,fearless mastery,confident rider,horse riding instructor,terrified,dressage riding instructor,scared to ride,

Post a Comment

0 Comments