Advertisement

I’m Really Your Sister Since Your Mom Died, I Consider You as My Daughter Part 15

I’m Really Your Sister Since Your Mom Died, I Consider You as My Daughter Part 15 Dear valuable viewers welcome to Chetha Doung channel. Today, I will bring you the story of I’m Really Your Sister Since Your Mom Died, I Consider You as My Daughter Part 15 - In this video is describing the activities of caregiver consider orphaned baby Santa as her daughter when Santa’s mother had died doe to dizzy and falling from the tree. Santa now is luckier as she has beloved sister and considering as really daughter. This video was taken in Phnom Bros Mountain.

Highly appreciated thanks for viewing, subscribing, commenting and sharing my channel to others.

Welcome to Chetha Doung,absolutely break heart,to see the giving a new birth of baby,on the tree,pity baby,scared baby,baby is fear,hungry baby,unhealthier mother,weak mother,million sad,mother of Santa gets dizzy,Santa’s mother passed away,first aid saving,Santa is temporary saved,beloved caregiver,Santa is not poor anymore,haven place,fore Santa wonderful dinner,Santa is coached to play,sister of Santa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments