Advertisement

How John Hancock wrote on the Declaration of Independence

How John Hancock wrote on the Declaration of Independence Like I know this guy taught them how to even do signatures and all that so he went first but did he not realize who else was in the room or what? I used to always think this growing up and seeing all these legendary American figures and leaders have to be scribbled in all small to make room for Mr John Hancock. Its funny to think about

Follow me on Twitter: @alphaxalfa
Follow my Instagram:
And please show love to my Facebook: @AlphaxAlfa

alphaxalfa,vine,tiktok,throwback,trending,viral,funny,sketch,comedy,skit,rip alphaxalfa,instagram,hilarious,calebcity,lenarr,king vader,kennyknox,dopeisland,meechonmars,hampton,hardstoplucas,vinecrew,zinq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments